A Smarter Way to Manage Parking Lot
With more and more cars in cities and towns today, the demand for parking continues to grow significantly. Saving drivers’ time on parking and saving parking lot owners’ costs on managing can be the top concern for a parking solution.
Now, Milesight is introducing a new power of AIoT to provide a new and smarter way to do parking management. The Milesight AIoT Indoor Parking Management Suite creatively combines AI Deep Learning, On-edge LPR, LoRa and dual-ultrasonic technologies to help optimize the parking process and management more efficiently.
Best Quality AI LPR Camera for Entrance & Exit
Capture and read the plates accurately when vehicle approaches and further cope with access control system for barrier opening automatically.
LoRaWAN Sensor for Occupancy Detection
Detect whether the parking space is free or occupied with Dual Ultrasonic Sensor and the status will soon be well transmitted to Milesight gateway.
LoRaWAN Gateway for Data Transmission
Receive and forward the status data to your parking system and Milesight IoT Cloud. Adopting both gateways will achieve the most cost-effective network reach, as UG65 Gateway can cover a large area and Mini UG63 Gateway can fill the blind spot.
A Number of Reasons to Choose Milesight Solution
An Enjoyable Parking Experience with AIoT
Embedded AI LPR Algorithms beyond Plate Recognition
Supplement Light for LPR Cameras Provides Better Image Quality
Wiegand Protocol Supported for Access Control System Compatibility
- Recognize vehicles, plates and read characters correctly
- Vehicle attributes recognition such as vehicle type, brand, color and plate color to grow your parking business
- White LED or IR LED supplement light integrated
- 24/7 plate and vehicle recognition in the best quality for gate control
- Easily integrate with your existing access control system via Wiegand protocol
What are LoRa and LoRaWAN
How is LoRa Technology Helping Indoor Parking Management?
Dual Ultrasonic Detection LoRaWAN
- LoRa is a new wireless technology designed specifically for long-range, low-power communications
- LoRaWAN is the protocol built on top of the LoRa modulation, designed to wirelessly connect battery-operated ‘things’ to the internet
- Occupancy data is transmitted effectively in the open parking lots
- Guarantee the least installation and operation costs thanks to the wireless and low power features
- Measurement range from 3cm to 450cm with an ultra-short blind spot
- Provide high-precision parking space occupancy status for parking management systems
Upgrade to Intelligent Entrance & Exit Management
Upgrade your entrance & exit management by simply saying hello to us and we will map your needs to tailor the best solution for you!
Now, let Milesight bring you a extremely efficient experience in simplicity.